Cloud Escrow by Escrow Alliance nominated for the Innovation Award 023
Escrow Alliance with its new Cloud Escrow Service is nominated for the Innovation Award 023. The 023 Innovation Award is an annual award for companies based in the business area in Haarlem, the Netherlands who last year presented an innovation in the industry. The award is an initiative of Netwerk023 .
Cloud Escrow ensures the continuity of Internet software and websites of companies and is an innovation to the well known software escrow. Cloud Escrow answers the questions: How can my company continue when my software vendor is gone? How do I prevent my computer screen goes to black? How can I ensure that my investment in software and data is not lost?
Cloud Escrow from Escrow Alliance addresses the needs of entrepreneurs to take control over software that is offered over the Internet such as websites, administration, software, design tools and project management software. In unforeseen situations Cloud Escrow ensures the end user to continue use of critical business processes and its data without any interruption.
Of the 18 submissions, five entries are nominated by the jury. The 023 Innovation Award this year 2011 had a tremendous quality and diversity of innovations.
The five nominees
The five nominees giving a chance to win the 023 Innovation Award in on November 24 are:
– BooXtream Social DRM (Huub van der Pol, iContact)
– Mijnzorgaanbod.nl (Rutger van der Lee, Verwijskompas)
– Cloud Escrow Arrangement (Sander Remans & Leon Hauzer, Escrow Alliance)
– Branded YouTube Channel Artists & Themes (Joost Bazelmans, Red Chocolate)
– Business Board Games (Michael Postma)
About 023 Network
Netwerk023 is a network for professionals working in the creative sector and live or work in Haarlem. In this community, you can go to find colleagues to work, inspiration, or perhaps a new challenge mission. You will also find the necessary uptodate information, events and trends on the creative sector. Netwerk023 organizes free workshops and networking events for its members and membership is free of charge.
Terms and Conditions
– The company is active in Haarlem;
– The innovation is related to the media industry;
– The innovation was developed in 2011 and / or introduced;
– Innovation is creative and distinctive.
The jury consists of the following persons:
– Laurette van Halen, Chamber of Commerce
– John Meulemans, Netwerk023 / 3sixtyfive
– Eva Olde Monnikhof, CCAA
– Freek van ‘t Ooster, iMMovator
– Juully Ruyters, Syntens
– Martin Terpstra, Netwerk023 / GNR8
– Alexander Westerwoudt, Rabobank
– Rudolf van Wezel, BIS Publishers